Dirty Urchin Washing Instructions
- Almost all our colours are Organic or pigment dye finishes
- It means great colours but a little more care is needed
- White or light coloured underwear and tee shirts are not keen to meet on the first date. (Wash before first wear)
- To achieve best results wash all garments on 30 degrees
- Try to avoid the tumble dryer if you love your clothes
- If you get any stains / marks. (Coffee’s our favourite and grease off the Van)
- Spray area with Vanish or grannies favourite gently rub a little fairy liquid into both sides of area. Leave for a few minutes then normal wash
PLEASE NOTE: Our special super soft knit brushed cotton can be machine washed. But loves to be treated like wool or a delicate's on your machine.
Modern Machines and washing products are so good 30 Degrees is enough!
DO NOT RUB ISOLATED AREAS – WASH SEPARATELY THE FIRST TIME